Wednesday, April 25, 2007

stupid Gene

i don't have time to click things, so i often just have to get all my information from reading the little headlines that pop up on Gmail, and then extrapolating/guessing at/making up the rest of the facts.

the latest one, from Discovery News, says "Higher Body Fat Linked To Gene." i've been fighting my higher body fat all my life, and now, at this late stage in the game, i find out i should have been fighting some jerk named Gene. i wonder if they got his last name...

4 comments:

akd said...

speak of stupid I think I may have finally figured out how to get here since I seem to be typing in the little box thingy. no, i've never "blogged" but i think i am now

Rob said...

welcome to the world of... of... well, people wasting time...

glad to have ya!

Amy said...

at least you didn't get the actual stupid gene, or hit with the ugly stick. I wonder why we never do hear that "stupidity linked to gene" - I guess we're just too concerned about what's really important- body fat.

Lyssa said...

alan, listen to Yoda, the awesomest jedi knight "do or do not there is no try" ok.... ok.... we will give you an a for effort.