Tuesday, April 24, 2007

welcome, runner people types

so, just real quick, so i can get back to being diligent on my fourth-to-last day at work (hmph) - we now have our own forum to communicate about getting together for runs, talking about runs, talking about getting the... no, let's not do that.

now, of course i won't be trying to coach, here, but i will post my weekly running schedule that i may or may not personally be doing. if people want to hook up to run with me, that's their business, right? right.

you are also all enabled as authors, which gives me chills, quite frankly. so, let's keep it clean, mango and paul. ok, mostly clean. yeah, yeah, please, keep it clean.

more to come. enjoy.

3 comments:

chuckd said...

sweet man....this should be fun.

i'm looking forward to your upcoming seminar on "hung-over pr's" the who/what/where of how to run your best when you feel no pain.

Debbie said...

see ya'll tomorrow

mstreetman said...

I think I stopped at the fourth last day of work... Dude, you live the sweet life!