Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Work Out Rocked!

Last night Alan and I went to Batrop state park! In the trails of Bastrop State park, they have little posts that are in the ground and attached to some of the trees. Each one of these posts have a number. I told you that to only further tell you that I was handed a compass and a map, and these numbered posts were located on my map.
The object of this workout was to run from one post to the next, by using your map and compass to locate these posts. It teaches you navagation and stategy. I ran up hills, down hills, ridges, valley and flat planes, all in one work out! Later on I was informed of competions of this kind of work out. This was the first time I have ever done anything like it and it was alot of fun. If any of you ever get a chance, it is totally worth it.
ALYSSA

No comments: