Monday, June 18, 2007

charles in charge

ok, this week, we're taking it a little easy after our last two weeks of mountain-climbing, running 10 miles (well, a little under 9.8 - they measured going around the Hyatt?!) and then you know, keeping it weird. i know i need a rest - running backwards for a mile seems to have made my legs very unhappy with me.

so, we'll do a run on some hills Wednesday, then on Saturday, i was thinking we'd meet at the Waterloo Ice House down on Slaughter Lane and Escarpment, run six, then eat there. Chuckles is supposed to be drawing up an easy run for us.

that's the plan at the moment... stretch, hydrate, stay healthy!

2 comments:

chuckd said...

well I'm going to have to beg off on this run. I decided to escape the heat for a week. heading up to Crested Butte, CO, this coming weekend, for Fat Tire Bike Week.

time for some cool air and mtn biking.
I'll miss y'all and think of you when I'm drinking a cold beer in the mtns.

I'm hoping to get a trail run or two in as well while I'm there. we'll see how that goes at 8,000+ feet.

rocky mtn high....

rowdy said...

oh yeah, this heat's really messing with me too so i may be weekending in st. croix or aruba...oh nevermind, i'll be there.